Friday, March 14, 2014

new adventure.

We Springers are always keepin' you on your toes!  I've decided to start a little photography business.  This may sound strange given the amount of photographers advertising out there on Facebook and such, but I believe it's hard to find a good photographer these days to fit your family's personality, budget, schedule, etc. So I decided to put my passion for the camera to good use and hopefully be of service to families that may have shared in our frustration of being able to capture good photos and memories.  If all I get out of this is beautiful pictures of my little family and extended family, then I consider this a success.  So, here's to hopefully putting some smiles on people's faces....


If anyone knows of someone looking for a photographer, please share my name.  I am new - as new as they come, and still building my clientele and photo portfolio.  And my photos are admittedly not of Anne Geddes caliber (yet!), but I still think they are pretty darn good. Also, because of this brand newness, I have some pretty attractive introductory pricing!


No comments:

Post a Comment